Followers

Friday, March 14, 2014

Slowly but surely =}

This week was a bit tough, I started working a second job managing and billing for a private practice. The practice is surrounded by yummy smelling restaurants and I must admit it has been extremely tough!!! I fought back and resisted from eating at any of those restaurants during work but I noticed that as soon as I would get home I would cave in and eat whatever I was cooking :0 so I weighed in yesterday for biggest loser and I only managed to lose one pound this week :( but was happy to see this morning that I am still in third place :) so I am determined this week I am going to strive to get at least three pounds off!! I want to win this challenge as bad as I want to fit into my smaller tank tops for summer!!! Let's do this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment