Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

sharing some of my mini album projects with you

Spring Chipboard Mini - using Dear Lizzy by American Craft, new springtime collection

My version of the zfold album from Laura on followingthepapertrail- using pinkpaislee paper collection, 6x9 and coin envelopes and binding it with the bind it all

My vintage paperbag album using tutorial from Laura again :), graphic 45 olde curiousity shoppe paper collection and binding from kathy orta using duct tape and closure using thick chain, clasp and key
Envelope mini to hold tons and tons of 5x7 and 4x6 pictures!! Using femme fatale by DCWV paper collection and pearl bracelet I made as a closure; I also made the silk flower from scratch :D this envelope mini was made by following kathy orta 

Mini made out of manila folders and Me and My Big Ideas-trousse de'album souvenir scrapbooking kit I picked up at the last scrapbooking convention earlier this year in Anaheim, Ca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment