Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cherry Blossoms on Canvas


Hello world!!! You know that feeling like there's  a lump in your throat and you just want to scream with excitement, wait more like squeal?!@ Well that is how I feel every time I look at this painting now that it is hanging in my living room! I am so happy I can share this with the world through the power of the internet. My true inspiration was my wonderful fiancé who is always trying to expand my artistic point of view and pushing me to try new things. So this painting was truly created with love, every single brush stroke that went on this canvas. I hope you all like it and if you have not given painting on canvas a try then maybe this will inspire someone.Did I mention it is an amazing stress reliever? Absolutely addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment